Bible Times Marketplace
June 24, 2023 9:00am - 2:30pm
We are excited for Bible Times Marketplace tomorrow and glad your family will be there! Here’s a few helpful things to know about tomorrow:
- Check-In starts at 8:45 am in the South Foyer. If possible, please enter through the South Foyer doors.
- When you arrive, you’ll be able to pick out your costume, find your tribe and make your way into the auditorium for our first worship time. Our first worship time begins at 9 am.
- You will travel through the marketplace with your tribe visiting shops such as pottery, fishing, and mosaics.
- If your child needs a break during the day you can return to the auditorium where art supplies and building materials will be available. After lunch, the two houses will also be available with art supplies. Our noise reducing headphones will be available in the carpentry and leather shops.
- Lunch will be provided and consist of turkey, ham, fruit, cheese and crackers. A snack will also be provided.
Please let me know if you have any other questions before tomorrow. I look forward to sharing this day with you and your family!
Join the His Kids ministry team on Saturday, June 24 for Bible Times Marketplace! Families will follow in the footsteps of Jesus, experiencing the sights and sounds of life long ago in a marketplace by the Sea of Galilee.
When: Saturday, June 24
Time: 9 am – 2:30 pm
Where: Highland (check in will be in the south foyer)
Who: Children ages 3-years-old to new 5th graders and their families.
Parents will stay and participate with their children. Older siblings are welcome to participate as well. Childcare will be provided for children under 3-years-old. Limited spots for childcare are available, so please register soon!
Please register each member of your family that is planning to participate.
What: Storytelling from Jesus, worship, crafts and other activities. Lunch will be provided.
Costumes: All children and adults are encouraged to wear Bible times costumes, so please make plans to be dressed in one if possible! We will have a supply of costumes available in the south foyer as you enter.
8:45 am : Check-In
9 am : Worship + House Time
9:30 am : Shop Rotations
10:30 am : Worship + Storytelling
11 am : Shop Rotations + Lunch
12:30 pm : Worship + Storytelling
1 pm : Shop Rotations
2 pm : Worship + Storytelling
2:15 pm : Shops open for 15 minutes to let kids finish their crafts
2:30 pm : Marketplace closes
Questions? Contact Ashley Crisp