Christmas Store – Highland Toy & Gift Drive
November 5 - December 2 | 701 Walnut
THE CHRISTMAS STORE:
An opportunity for our neighbors, youth and children at Highland, Freedom and Grace Fellowship to participate in community service. Neighbors are awarded a Christmas Store gift certificate with credit dollars to purchase Christmas gifts and their Christmas dinner for their families.
November 1 – December 2, 2023:
The Christmas Store Gift and Toy Drive–An opportunity for you and your family to donate new toys and gifts or clean your closets and donate gently used gifts. A list of suggested gifts is attached below, and will also be located at the Information Desk at Highland.
Saturday, December 2, 2023:
Christmas Store Shopping Day–An opportunity for you and your family to assist participants with their shopping experience, cashier and assist with gift wrapping of gifts.
THE CHRISTMAS STORE GIFT SUGGESTIONS
Think about the things you purchase for your own family members!
- CHILDREN (Ages 0 to 11): Board games, puzzles, socks, underwear, pajamas, dolls, Legos, craft kits, movies, & books.
- YOUTH (Ages 12-18): Video games, electronics, board games, alarm clocks, watches, jewelry, craft kits, gift cards to local entertainment, bath products, mind and puzzle games, movies, and books.
- WOMEN: Bath products, jewelry, pajamas, house shoes, wall decor, picture frames, watches, movies & music, craft kits, small housewares.
- MEN: Small household tools and kits, watches, games, socks, alarm clocks, bath products, movies, music
- GIFT CARDS: From H-E-B, Walmart, United, Target. Families use these to purchase their holiday dinner supplies.
- CHRISTMAS ITEMS: Wrapping paper, bows, tape, Christmas gift tags, boxes, and gift bags
- BIKES: Bikes ($30-$70) and/or helmets and bike locks are great gifts for all ages!
- CASH DONATIONS: Cash donations allow us to purchase additional items at a lower cost. Don’t forget to mark your online donation as Christmas Store!
- If possible, please leave the price tags on each item so we can mark them appropriately.
- You can help by organizing a toy and gift drive at your workplace! We will do all the work!
- Every year we receive lots of gifts for children but not for youth or adults. Please consider donating for youth and adults.
- For pick-up or delivery of larger items, please call 325-673-1234 (leave message) or email email@example.com